Deadline timings

Omkaram, Raju Omkaram.Raju at MBCO.COM
Sat Feb 14 14:02:06 EST 2004

Hello All,

I am running into a strange problem with deadline items. I have set Latest
Start for 1 day and Requested End for 2 days and Latest End for 3 days on an
approval task. This scenario works just fine in sandbox and DEV client.
However, in our system testing client the workflow is ending with an error
that Latest End (2 days) can not be earlier than  Requested End (3 days) . I
do not understand this behavior. Why the deadline timings are swapped
between Latest End and Requested End? I sent the workflow to system testing
client via transport. Why would the deadline timings change? Are there any
settings in the test environment causing this?

The deadline timings are set with respect to workitem creation date.
I am running this scenario in EBP 3.0.

Thank you

Raju Omkaram
Project Manager EBP/BW