Transportation Errors

Adnan Alawi adnan_hashim123 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 14 05:32:32 EST 2004

Hi Everybody,
    I am sure you all came throught this. but it is my first transportation
and
would like to know the best way to do the following, from the experts.

I transported my W.F to QA and got the attached errors..

1)  The W.F could not read my customised event 'CHANGED'. Is it because
     the subtype assignment did not get transported ? and what can I do
about
     it ? (I made sure that the subtype is already transported to QA)

2)  Some S.Tasks did not transport with the agent assignment. What is the
     best way to reassigned them as General Task ?

And how to avoid this in the future transportations.

Regards
Adnan