debugging

Koenraad Janssens koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com
Fri Feb 13 10:41:05 EST 2004

Hello

Debugging a method is only possible (as far as I know) when you invoke an
object with the test function of transaction swo1.
You must place the breakpoint in the method code and then completely leave
the transaction.
When you restart the swo1 transaction and use the test functionality the
breakpoint will be activated and will stop where you have put it.

Kind Regards and have a fine weekend...

Koenraad Janssens
Sidmar N.V.- ISM
Leverage Team - Programmer
Tel: +32 9 347 35 76
E-mail: koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com

olarum at softwin.ro
Sent by: Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
13/02/2004 16:32
Please respond to SAP-WUG