hyperlink to URL

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Thu Feb 12 21:32:34 EST 2004

Jeff,

Unfortunately I don't know how you overcome the very long hyperlink problem.
Also, in plain-text e-mail I don't think it's possible to have a hyperlink
that displays with a different label - I think that is a function that is
only available in HTML.

Hopefully someone else on the list might respond with a better answer.

Regards

Peter.