ebp 4.0 bbp_wfl_approv_badi activation

Stewart, Jim FRANK.J.STEWART at saic.com
Wed Feb 11 18:52:21 EST 2004

Trying to activate the following BADI

BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI

results in, "There are already implementations active!" (oh really!?)

Some other details -

Implementation name: ZBBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI (my name)
Definition name: BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI
Method (GET_REMAINING_APPROVERS)

I see a note out there (604276) that says the default implementation of this
badi was changed around but was fixed in BBPCRM 4.0 Support Package 01.

Has anyone activated this particular wf badi and had this issue ? Many
thanks!

Regards,

Jim Stewart

Jim Stewart