Parked Document Workflow

Nat 4 Govender ngovender4 at toyota.co.za
Wed Feb 11 08:12:01 EST 2004

Hi All,

Due to the fact we wanted to limit when the workflow is trigger for a
change event we have made some customization via transaction :
OBWG  -     Change View "Customer Line Items Fields Reversal Release"
Overview
OBWH  -     Change View "Vendor Line Items Fields Reversal Release"
Overview
OBWI  -     Change View "G/L Account Line Items Fields Reversal Release"
Overview
OBWK  -     Change View "Line Items Fields Creation Reversal Release"
Overview

with the following fields :
BSEG - WRBTR (Amount)
COBL - KOSTL (Cost Centre)

When there was a change to either of the above fields and the document was
saved then the release will be reset.  The user will change the document
and perform a document check and a document complete.

We have two workflow for a parked document, one is to ensure that the
document is complete and the other is for the release of the parked
document.
The parked document release workflow is triggered by two events "Created"
or Changed"
The parked document release workflow has for legs:
      first             is a wait for deletion where the workflow ends
      second            is a wait for change where the workflow ends
      third             is a wait for rejection where the workflow is sent
back to the initiator
      fourth            is a the process leg

The changes via transaction OBWG, OBWH, OBWI and OBWK was transported to
our DEV testing client and when either the cost center or the amount are
changed the current workflow is ended and a new workflows starts.

We then transported these changes to our QA box and tested the it by
changing the amount or the cost center of a parked document the current
workflow did not end and a new workflow did not start.
However when I manually generate the change event via transaction SWUE the
current workflow ends and a new workflow starts.

If any one has any ideas please advise.

Thanking you in advance

Regards
Nat Govender
Toyota South Africa
SAP Support  - SAP Workflow
Ext.              : 32645
Direct Line : 031 - 910 2645
Fax              : 031 - 902 9633
E-Mail         : ngovender4 at toyota.co.za

This message is a privileged and private communication and may be
read,copied and used only by the intended recipient (s).
If you are not an intended recipient, please let us know by return
email/fax.Please then delete the message and do not disclose its contents
to any person.
Neither the sender nor Toyota South Africa Motors accepts any liability
whatsoever as a result of the further dissemination of this message.
Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to avoid corruption of data or
information, we do not accept any liability should such corruption occur.