Web Page as part of a workflow

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Wed Feb 11 09:20:22 EST 2004

Hi David,

What are proposing to do is very dodgy from a licencing point of view.  Suggest you speak to your account manager about limited user licences for users who have almost no contact with SAP but still need this sort of functionality.  If SAP do an audit and find you using generic user ids then potentially they could kick up quite a fuss!

Other than this comment, a BSP, or any other sort of SAP based web development, could do what you want, you could even generate a start form from the import container elements of your workflow.

Regards,

Mark