Agent Assignment in WS10000276

Omkaram, Raju Omkaram.Raju at MBCO.COM
Tue Feb 10 21:09:12 EST 2004

Hello All,

Due to business requirement, I had to customize an EBP workflow WS10000276.
I copied the std workflow and there is no problem. However, for approval
task I had to pass my own role resolution in place of  std expression for
agent &Agent_0001.agents& . The problem I am facing is that during approval
process,  the approver is not able to see next approver in the approval
preview window as in the standard workflow.

The standard task expression for agent is &Agent_0001.agents& is based on
object type ASBMANOFSL and my guess that a method in the object is causing
the next approver to be visible in the Preview window. Before I spend lot of
time (unfortunately I can not afford at this juncture) I want to ping our
forum brains to see if I can get some direction.

Any help or direction is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Raju Omkaram