Object FORM method HTMLPROCESS cannot be executed

'Praveen Johri' Praveen.Johri at xansa.com
Tue Feb 10 05:20:08 EST 2004

Hi Cristiana,

Please verify that there should be a web transection associated with the
task, if it is not there then u should autogenerate it.
To run HTMLPROCESS method it is required.
Cheers
Praveen

                      Cristiana D'Agosto
                      <cristiana.dagosto at a        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      u1.ibm.com>                 cc:
                      Sent by: SAP                Subject:  Object FORM method HTMLPROCESS cannot be executed
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                      A.MIT.EDU>

                      02/10/2004 11:13 AM
                      Please respond to
                      SAP Workflow Users'
                      Group

G'day all,

we are in version 4.6C and using ESS.

An employee is allowed to Delete their own leave; when that happens, the
Approval for Leave Delete Request workflow starts.

Everything was working fine; one of the consultants made a modification in
this workflow and now when the approver attempts to executes the work item
, the message Work item 000003646541: Object FORM method HTMLPROCESS
cannot be executed".

The Task for approval executes FORM.HTMLPROCESS

All the other workflows we have are working fine and are using
FORM.HTMLPROCESS

Any ideas? I am sure it is something small but I can't see it!

Many thanks and regards

Cristiana

* * * *   XANSA CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE * * * *

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
prohibited, and you are requested to please notify us immediately by telephone, and
return the original message to us at the above address.

Xansa North America
5555 San Felipe # 695
Houston, TX 77056

888-820-3030