Tables SWW_CONT, SWW_CONTOB & SWWCNTPO...

Toledo, Joe Joe.Toledo at disney.com
Mon Feb 9 17:26:50 EST 2004

Hi there WF experts.

I have a question.  We are currently up and running in WF using 4.6C and
we also have a couple of other boxes with CRM, EBP, etc...

I noticed that in the CRM system (Basis kernel 620) that the container
data is not always stored in the SWW_CONTOB and SWW_CONT tables, as it
was in 4.6C  There seems to be a new table  called SWWCNTP0 that appears
to have container elements, but the data appears to be in GUID key
format, so I'm unable to determine what the data represents.  According
the ST05, the new SWWCNTP0 table is all that WF needs to display the WF
log including the container data, whereas in 4.6C it used SWW_CONT &
SWW_CONTOB tables.

Can anyone tell how to decipher or get the container data using the
SWWCNTP0 table, so that I can get to the data the same was as SWW_CONT &
SWW_CONTOB?  =20

Thanks in advance for your help.

Joe Toledo
The Walt Disney Company