Requisition Release Workflow - "Error Message: OL 826 : Object does not exist "

Brice, Andrew Andrew.Brice at AirservicesAustralia.com
Mon Feb 9 17:19:55 EST 2004

We had a similar problem with leave records which turned out to be
missing authorisations.

Regards

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Vinod Ramchandani [mailto:vinod.ramchandani at patni.com]=20
Sent: Monday, 9 February 2004 6:21 PM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Requisition Release Workflow - "Error Message: OL 826 : Object
does not exist "

Hi all,

We have transported Overall Requisition Release Workflow in Production
few
months back. Workflow is working fine so far.

We have come across one incidence where we are getting the above error
that
says Requisition Object doesnot exist in the system though Requsition
already exists in the system.

I have seen Workflow Log and It shows that Workflow was triggered
successfully.

Summary of Technical Log is as per shown below.
----
Green Light 1) Workflow for approving Preq nnnnnnnnnn
Green Light -- 1a) username       -  (Sub) workflow
        - date - time
Green Light -- 1b) username       -
              - date - time
Green Light -- 1c) username       -  Work item created after
      -  date - time
Red Light    -- 1d) WF Manager   -  SWP_CALLBACK_WI_DONE         -  date
-
time
Red Light    -- 1e)                       - Message OL 826
----
If I create 'releasestepcreated' (triggering event) again and simulate
the
steps then i get similar kind of error again.
( I cannot simulate with toggling Container Debugger ON, because this is
not
authorized to anyone in production )

Graphical Log shows Green Line upto first condition step.

I have define two container steps before moving to first condition step.

1) Container Step - 1
-- Clearing the Approved Flag
-- where 'Approved Flag' is parameter of Workflow Container

2) Container Step - 2
-- Assigning 'Relase Indicator' - value of Requisition object to wf
container parameter 'RELEASE INDICATOR'

3) Condition step
-- I am checking the value of 'RELEASE INDICATOR' in this step.
-- May be here Workflow giving the above error.

This is the first time when we have come across this error, otherwise
Workflow is working fine.
We are not able to simulate the same error in Development System so that
we
can track it from debugging workflow container values.

Has anyone faced similar kind of problem before ?
Any kinds of inputs are appericiated.

Thanks in advance.
Vinod Ramchandani.

                        Vinod Ramchandani
                        SAP Workflow Consultant  Patni Computer Systems
Ltd.
                        Maestros House,
                        Millenium Business Park,
                        MIDC,Mahape,
                        Mumbai - 400701
                        vinod.ramchandani at patni.com  tel:
                              fax:
                              mobile:  +91 (022) 27781008
                              +91 (022) 27781007
                              +91-9892067819

            Signature powered by Plaxo Want a signature like this?