Problems with HTTP handler

Chris Soden Chris.Soden at t-mobile.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 05:35:35 EST 2004

Hi,

Just to let you know that we found out the cause of the problem.  We had not
set our WF_HANDLER in transaction SWR_WEBSERVER in the client in which we
were testing in.

We now have another problem that the approval task (TS21300111) does not
complete as it is not receiving its terminating event EXTSRV COMPLETED even
though the compensation approval has been completed.  Does anyone know how
and where this event is raised?  Is it via the portal or the backend system?

Thanks

Chris