Choose Agent

Lücking Claus clucking at danfoss.com
Mon Feb 9 05:30:21 EST 2004

Hi,
=20
I want to make it possible for an agent to choose agent(s) for a send =
mail
action based on SELFITEM.SENDTASKDESCRIPTION. I have tried the wizard
"Choose Agent" in 4.6C, However when the subsequent step is a =
background
step the agent is not allowed to choose any agents. When the subsequent =
step
is a dialog step, I have no problems. Is there any workaround for this =
?
=20
Also, is it possible to bind an object to such a mailstep, so the agent =
can
choose the default method for this object ? -
or do I have to use SELFITEM.DISPLAYTASKDESCRIPTN instead ?
=20
Thanks,
=20
=20