Purchase Req workflow via ITS

Bradshaw-Long, Kathleen Kathleen.Bradshaw-Long at getronics.com
Fri Feb 6 08:54:55 EST 2004

John,

We had initially planned on using IAC transactions MEW0 and MEW3.

The MEW0 is for both the create requisition and display status
transactions and MEW3 is for the collective release of purchas
requisitions. Although, since we've developed our workflow and found
that our approvers are going to be able to use the SAP in-box or the
Portal in-box, we don't believe we'll need to develop/customize the MEW3
transaction.

I remember that MEW5 is for the collective release of PO's. One thing
you can do is to enter the transaction codes in the SAP command field
and take a look at the screen---and then go into the help to get a
description of the functionality.  I didn't find an IAC menu.

Kathleen