Email Approvals

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Thu Feb 5 11:19:33 EST 2004

Thanx Jocelyn,

   The other couple of issues that will eventually be faced is being
able to have the Outlook email automatically Deleted after executing
the work item. A situation where DM is used but the Approver doesn't
log on to Outlook for a few days & the wi is no longer has them as the
Agent, getting the Outlook emails updated once they log on to Outlook.
And if the Approver wants to attach a Note explainging Rejection
reasons, back to R/3.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice:(732)355-0123