Workflow of Purchase Orders

Bradshaw-Long, Kathleen Kathleen.Bradshaw-Long at getronics.com
Thu Feb 5 10:06:14 EST 2004

Hi Richard,

I believe that the release strategy and the workflow for the purchase =
req. would start again, if someone such as a buyer, changed the =
quantity/value of a purchase requisition after it was approved. This =
would be determined by the field selection key in the release status.

As far as changes to a req. line item after it becomes a  PO, I'm not =
sure.  However, if the business practice is that PO changes aren't =
allowed unless they originate from a requisition, then the risk of =
unauthorized changes is more limited.

Kathleen