SAP upgrade 4.6B -> 4.7: What workflow issues can we expect.

Koenraad Janssens koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com
Thu Feb 5 08:38:55 EST 2004

Hello all

In the second quarter of 2004 we will upgrade our production system from
4.6B to 4.7.
If any of you has any experience with an upgrade of this kind concerning
WF could you please share what problems we can expect?

Kind regards

Koenraad Janssens
Sidmar N.V.- ISM
Leverage Team - Programmer
Tel: +32 9 347 35 76
E-mail: koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com
The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the
average voter.
- Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)

This message should only be read by those persons to whom it is
addressed, and may contain confidential information, the disclosure
of which is prohibited. This message is not intended to create rights
or obligations without subsequent written confirmation of its contents.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately