SWHACTOR Structure

Serge Boulay Serge.Boulay at n-spro.com
Tue Dec 28 10:06:22 EST 2004

Hi Maorriyan,

Normally you should use «Role» directly from the Agents step definition
instead of «Expression». SWHACTOR normally returns User IDs, Positions,
Jobs,...

You can also create a role (maybe there is one already) through PFAC that
would return all the objects assign (US, S, ...) to the role you want to
use. You then use that standard role in your step definition using «Rule».

Hope this helps.

Serge