FIPP Parked document release - SAP 4.7

Brilleman JOHANNES (Hans) JOHANNES.Brilleman at petrosa.co.za
Tue Dec 21 03:10:21 EST 2004

        Notice of Disclaimer: Please note that this e-mail, and the contents thereof,
         is subject to the Standard PetroSA e-mail Disclaimer which is located at
                     http://www.petrosa.co.za/disclaimer.htm
Hi Andy,

Yes I have done it. It must be something small, as I have imlimented
this WF before at enother client and did not experience this problem.

Regards,

Hans