Maintain "automatic Forwarding " for all users

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Dec 20 19:43:40 EST 2004

Hi Ute,
Best option is to use transaction SO16 (tab "mail system group") to forward all user's mail to their home address - and then maintain their email address and set their default communication type to "INT" (Internet email) in transaction SU01.
This avoids having to play around with automatic forwarding and all its annoying little quirks altogether.
Regards,
Jocelyn