Delivery/read receipts on RSWUWFML

Brilleman JOHANNES (Hans) JOHANNES.Brilleman at petrosa.co.za
Mon Dec 20 06:10:08 EST 2004

        Notice of Disclaimer: Please note that this e-mail, and the contents thereof,
         is subject to the Standard PetroSA e-mail Disclaimer which is located at
                     http://www.petrosa.co.za/disclaimer.htm
Hi all,

I am currently running RSWUWFML under my userid which in return makes me
the sender of the e-mail in Outlook. Although my profile in Outlook does
not have Delivery/Read receipts active, I receive hordes of these
notifications in my Outlook inbox.

Does anybody know if there is a setting somewhere in SAP that overwrites
the Outlook setting? I need to sort this out as I need to put this job
over onto a generic userid and cannot have this user being bombarded
with e-mails.

Regards,

Hans.

                      The Petroleum Oil & Gas Corporation of South Africa (Pty) Ltd
                             trading as "PetroSA" Reg. No. 1970/008130/07.

                                               Directors:

                                        Dr P S Molefe (Chairman)

                    Mr S Mkhize (Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer),

               Mr N G Nika (Executive), Mr A R Nkuhlu, Ms R J Huntley, Ms T C P Chikane,

                               Dr M S Mzimba, Mr N H Gumede, Prof. B Figaji,

                             Mr A W. Mjekula, Ms P P J Molefe, Mr T O Mokwena