AW: Deleting a started workflow

Workflow nathanfox at swissinfo.org
Fri Dec 17 07:43:44 EST 2004

Hello KB

Is deleting the workflow by the admin the real solution to your problem?
Would it not be more efficient not starting the workflow at all?

You have three options (as far as I know, our fellow experts will complete
if I've forgotten any others) for filtering out unwanted workflow starts :
  a.. deactivating the event subscription : general deactivation for the
business object, event , and workflow concerned
  b.. conditional start :  using a start condition you can choose to
selectively start workflows based on attributes of the event object
  c.. receiver functions :  technical (programming involved) but very
flexible,  almost any condition can be programmed into your scenario
good luck
Nate