Slightly off topic - inserting WF graphic into Word Doco

Mark Pyc markpyc at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 06:19:42 EST 2004

Thanks John! What a difference a GUI version makes.

Thanks also to all those who suggested Snag-it (and equivalents) although my
issue with these is that you need the WF to be small enough to see on the
screen without scrolling or you have to stich images together (unless you
can scroll whilst Snagging???)

I've just tried a print to file from 4.6B system with a 6402.2.2.978 GUI
version. Almost works. A couple of lines eminated from the top left corner
instead of the triggering event (missed by thaaat much). I'm sure its just a
case of getting the right version combo.

Thanks also to Mike Nickson who sent me an off-list response with a
beautiful WF image to prove there was nothing to it. This lead me to wonder
about the powers of our new forum format and attempt to send a file to the
group... just testing.

Have a merry one,
Mark