Slightly off topic - inserting WF graphic into Word Doco

keith.gardiner@incacsl.com keith.gardiner at incacsl.com
Thu Dec 16 11:42:45 EST 2004

Hi Mark

Have a look at www.snagit.com. This is a very useful tool that you can get
for a trial period but it will cost if you want to keep it.

Cheers

Keith Gardiner

  "Mark Pyc"
  <markpyc at hotmail.com>
  Sent by:                                                              To
  sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu              SAP-WUG at mit.edu
                                                                        cc

  16/12/2004 15:56                                                 Subject
                                       Slightly off topic - inserting WF
                                       graphic into Word Doco
       Please respond to
  "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
       <sap-wug at mit.edu>

G'day all,

I'll admit upfront this is slightly off topic, but not really...

I've always desired to get the WF builder graphic as a PC image file (BMP,
JPG, TIFF whatever) so it can be included into documentation. The printing
of the graphic works beautifully, esp on a nice colour laser printer, but
I'd really like to get it as an image in the overall technical and even end

user Word documentation.

There are standard options to output to clipboard or as an image file, but
in my experience neither of these work properly or at all.

My question is then, has anyone managed to get these options to work such
that they give an image in full colour with all icons and outcome names?

My alternate (and possibly better asked to a PC nerd group rather than a WF

nerd one) question is is there a good (ideally free) solution for setting
up
a printer definition which will convert the output to an image file. I've
tried at various sites with various printers to configure the 'Print to
File' option, but like the options in the builder the outcome is either
non-existent or very lacking in detail.

Does anyone have a treat up their sleeve? An early Christmas present for me

maybe??

Have fun,
Mark

service.

*** Important notice ***

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
E-mail address to which it was addressed.  The information contained in
this e-mail may not be disclosed except for the purpose for which it has
been sent.  If you receive this e-mail in error you should not copy or
forward it, but please destroy this message and notify the sender.

Information, conclusions, opinions and assumptions that do not relate to
the official business of INCA Corporate Services Limited, Independent
Insurance Group PLC or any of it's subsidiaries (together "the Group"),
shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the Group.

This message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.
However, you do need to check this message, together with attachments,
for the presence of viruses. The Group does not accept responsibility
for any computer virus, which may be transmitted by this message.

For training purposes, telephone conversations may be recorded.