Smartforms

Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SITI-ITABEE jeroen.vanderburg at shell.com
Thu Dec 16 03:16:24 EST 2004

Jeffrey,

I use smartforms a lot in combination with workflow and never had an issue with graphics. So I may be classed as a sf guru but I am definitely not a psychic! It may help people who are trying to help you if you provide some details on the version, the set up of your graphics window etc. We understand from the question that you are not an expert. (sorry, am grumpy this morning, saddle broke off my bicycle on the ride in to work)

Anyway, here is an example of a (variable) graphic inclusion that works fine. Note that the resolution is just set to 0.

Graphic         LOGO
Description     Variable logo

 Name       &YSF_MASTERDATA-LOGO&
 Object     GRAPHICS
 ID         BMAP

 Resolution 0   DPI

Note that in the output options everything in the 'box and shading' should be set to 0.

Have you uploaded the graphic correctly in SE78 with the right settings? Try to use another graphic, black and white first.

But your issue seems more like a printer issue to me, really, as the screen output seems fine. Are you sure that the printer is using the correct driver? Have you tried different printers?

Hope this helps,

Jeroen