WS66700042 travel request template

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Wed Dec 15 13:32:08 EST 2004

Hi Mark, yes both the SWXTRAREQ and WSHANDLER logon data in SICF is blank.
But when I do the test URL in WF_HANDCUST for the callback handler I am
being prompted for a user and password. I have also removed the alias for
the WSHANDLER service. Any ideas why I am getting the logon prompt in
WF_HANDCUST ?

Thanks again

Dave