Workitem in Outlook

Maorriyan maorriyan_santoso at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 15 09:00:50 EST 2004

Greetings all,
I'm wondering on what's the workitems looks like in
the microsoft outlook.
At the moment what I receive in my Outlook is name of
person who executing RSWUWFML2 in From field.
Subject: as stated in task title and message of the
body is like in task description.
Also it always contains 3 attachments: Workflow
Inbox.SAP (340B), Display Work Item.SAP (407 B) and
Execute Work Item.SAP (409 B). Is this the right
things? And what's the meaning of number inside the
().

Best Regards,

Maorriyan

=====