Raising a terminating event

tamara.elliott@kodak.com tamara.elliott at kodak.com
Mon Dec 13 10:59:36 EST 2004

Mark,

Do you know anything about the transaction SICF in relation to the Web
Service processing?  In some of my documentation it talks about setting up
an anonymous background user for the Webflow Service handler.  We
currently don't have anything in there.  Is this something that is
required?

Thanks again for your assistance with this.

Tami
(585)724-4927

"Griffiths, Mark" <mark.griffiths at sap.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
12/13/2004 09:38 AM
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"