RSWUWFML2 before and after text for workitem

Chatterjee, Partha (US - San Ramon) pchatterjee at deloitte.com
Tue Dec 7 13:43:45 EST 2004

Hi All,
=20
I am on 4.7 Enterprise extension set 2 and Web AS 6.2.  I am using =
RSWUWFML2 to send workitems from SAP inbox to Lotus Notes.  Both the =
Lotus Notes and original SAP Workitem have a URL that leads them back to =
an iView in SAP Portals.
=20
The like-to-have requirement here is that we want to suppress the URL =
when we are in SAP Portal since we are already in SAP Portal.  In order =
to generate the URL in Lotus, I have the URL text in the SAP long text =
description for the tasks in question.  So is there a way to generate =
the URL for Lotus Notes back to SAP Portal without inserting it into my =
long text task description?
=20
I was thinking that I could maybe create my own custom Prolog/Epilog =
text with the required URL in T100 for the RSWUWFML2 report since this =
only shows up on the Lotus side of things.  Would this work? Secondly, =
if so how do I get a long URL text into a variable for message text in =
T100 that will be interpreted properly by RSWUWFML2?
=20
Thanks as always!
Partha

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential =
information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is =
protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should =
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly =
prohibited.