AW: PO release _one message per requisition

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Tue Dec 7 07:23:58 EST 2004

Hi,

I have started 2 month ago a project for release PO and PR. There we =
have
discussed a similar focus.

I have written a dispatcher collecting all events RELEASESTEPCREATED an =
so
on.

Based on this collection own objects are developed with own methodes to
release or reject multi PO/PR.

Regards

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----