Almost empty object attributes in workflow

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Dec 7 06:23:23 EST 2004

Hi list,
I'm stumped on this one: I have an object with a custom object attribute =
of
type EMPLOYEET. Testing it from the builder works fine.

In a workflow however, the EMPLOYEET has a key and blank values for all i=
t's
attributes except ControlRecordDate and Aggregate. This is what the workf=
low
sees and what the WF log shows me when I look at the container.

I had a further look and ControlRecordDate involves code and stuff which
makes it clear that it gets info from the DB, and the fact that it has th=
correct key means it was happily instantiated. So things DID get executed=
,
just ... where's the rest of the info?

Any ideas?
Cheers