inserting Until loop for block of node

Mark Pyc markpyc at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 7 05:52:08 EST 2004

G'day Prasad,

I tend to insert an undefined step where I want the loop. Convert the
undefined step to be a loop. Cut & Paste all necessary steps (Blocks) into
the loop.

It's much easier if you can plan for your loops from the beginning of your
design as the cut & paste necessary when you insert it later (as described
above) can be tedious.

Have fun,
Mark

I'm trying to insert until loop in WF template.

It should ask like

"Should selected block be transferred to loop body or should loop be
inserted"

If i opt for "Before", node to be created on empty node.

If "Inloop" should start from block start and end at block end.

Im i missing some thing,showuld i select any bloack of nodes to insert loop
on
this block.

Cheers

Prasad