Triggering Event (CC01/02)

Mark Pyc markpyc at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 11:36:26 EST 2004

G'day Maorriyan,

In SWEC you probably need an entry for "ON CREATE" for CC01 and "ON CHANGE"
for CC02. You may also need to use separate events names for each entry.

In the case of "ON CREATE" the field level restrictions will not work as I
discussed.

Have fun,
Mark

Hi Mark,
I don't want to make any comment on your no.1
solution. I haven't test it.
I want make further discussion on second question.
I'm wondering whether event creation for change
document only works for change transaction? Because
when I test my event creation from transaction CC01
it's not triggering but when I change my document from
CC02 my event is working. For your information both
transaction update same field AENR-CONT1 from blank
into 'F'.
My requirement is quite simple at least in my mind but
I have no idea how to implement it.
How to trigger an event if field AENR-CONT1 is change
from space into 'F'.

Regards,

Maorriyan
--- Mark Pyc <markpyc at hotmail.com> wrote:
>G'day Maorriyan,
>
>1) You can create a check function module that
>determines if there is
>already an active instance for the same object key.
>Have a look at the
>SAP_WAPI_ functions.
>
>2) When a change doc is written during creation the
>field level detail is
>not stored in table CDPOS so the field level
>restrictions in SWEC do not
>work. In this case again you need to use a check
>function module. You will
>need to read the AENR yourself and raise an
>exception if the field is not
>set properly.
>
>Hope this helps as a starting point.
>
>Have fun,
>Mark
>

>Hi All,
>I have questions regarding triggering event in
>workflow. We're in 4.7
>1. When we're declaring 2 triggering events in one
>(same) workflow is it possible to make an condition/
>restriction if workflow already triggered by first
>event will not triggered by second event?
>2. I'm going to make a triggering event based on
>changes on field table (AENR-CONT1). If this field
>contain 'F' the workflow should be triggered.
>In SWEC teransaction I already specified 'On Create'
>instead of 'On Change'. In field restriction section
>put 'AENR' as table name and in field column I put
>'CONT1'. On field old value and new value, I put as
>'*'. Based on my above setting my workflow trigger
>when user execute change transaction. But when user
>execute create transaction my workflow will not
>triggered eventhough both transaction update field
>AENR-CONT1 with value 'F'. How to make my workflow
>triggered when user execute create transaction?
>
>Regards,
>
>Maorriyan

=====
Maorriyan