Calling a workflow task in program

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Fri Dec 3 10:20:55 EST 2004

Then you will find what you need in the mentioned include (or <cntn01>).

1) You need to create your object using swc_create_object - or calling
function SWO_CREATE directly if you have to.

2) Fill the method's parameter container using swc_set_element and
swc_set_table.

3) Call the method using swc_call_method.

4) Read the method's parameter container (if it returns anything).
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Ananth
                    <write2ananth at gmail.        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    com>                        cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Re: Calling a workflow task in program
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    03.12.2004 12:45
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hi Richard,

Thanks for replying.

Let me rephrase the question. I want to know to execute a workflow
task from ABAP program. I dont want to trigger an event. I want to
execute the method, which is underlying the task.

Thanks
Ananth

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 05:32:41 -0600, Richard Marut <rvmarut at earthlink.net>
wrote:
> Ananth,
>
> You can use function module SWE_EVENT_CREATE. You will also need the
include
> <CNTAIN> if you need to use the macros to populate the container. Look at
> one of the SAP delivered business object methods for examples of using
the
> set and get macros.
>
> Richard...

Ananth
> Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 4:30 AM
> To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
> Subject: Calling a workflow task in program
>
> Hi All,
>
> I have created a customised method which will be triggered by an
> event. I want to execute this task from ABAP program. Can any one pls
> let me know how to do this.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Ananth

this message.