Function to load e-mail addresses of all users for automatic forwarding from a central point.

Paul Bakker Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Wed Dec 1 17:55:10 EST 2004

Hi Hans,

You can use BAPI_USER_CHANGE to upload email addresses (the ones you see in
SU01D).
Then use SO16 to set up auto-forwarding to the user's home address (in the
last tab).

data: l_address type BAPIADDR3,
      l_addressx type BAPIADDR3X.
data: t_return type standard table of bapiret2,
      l_return type bapiret2.

l_address-e_mail = 'peter.beattie at premiers.qld.gov.au'.
l_addressx-e_mail = 'X'.

CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_USER_CHANGE'
  EXPORTING
    USERNAME                = 'QPETERB'
    ADDRESS                 = l_address
    ADDRESSX                = l_addressx
  TABLES
    RETURN                  = t_return.

cheers,
Paul

                      "Brilleman JOHANNES
                      (Hans)"                        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      <JOHANNES.Brilleman at pet        cc:
                      rosa.co.za>                    Subject:  Function to load e-mail addresses of all users for automatic    forwarding
                      Sent by: SAP Workflow           from a central point.
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.M
                      IT.EDU>

                      01/12/2004 21:50
                      Please respond to "SAP
                      Workflow Users' Group"

        Notice of Disclaimer: Please note that this e-mail, and the
contents thereof,
         is subject to the Standard PetroSA e-mail Disclaimer which is
located at
                     http://www.petrosa.co.za/disclaimer.htm

Good day all,

Instead of manually one by one going into each user into business
workplace's office settings to enter the e-mail address for automatic
forwarding, I am looking for a function (possibly a BAPI) that I can use
whereby I can from one central point load the e-mail addresses once off
for all users.

Thanks,

Hans.

                      The Petroleum Oil & Gas Corporation of South Africa
(Pty) Ltd
                             trading as "PetroSA" Reg. No. 1970/008130/07.
                                               Directors:

                                        Dr P S Molefe (Chairman)

                    Mr S Mkhize (Managing Director and Chief Executive
Officer),

               Mr N G Nika (Executive), Mr A R Nkuhlu, Ms R J Huntley, Ms T
C P Chikane,

                               Dr M S Mzimba, Mr N H Gumede, Prof. B
Figaji,

                             Mr A W. Mjekula, Ms P P J Molefe, Mr T O
Mokwena