standard email report

Praveen Johri pjohri at csc.com
Tue Aug 31 07:05:52 EDT 2004

G'Day Ramki,

ummm.......i know i m writing very late ....but maybe if you are not
through with it it might helps you!!!

U can do that with Business Workplace, there u can create a distribution
list with all the recipients in it and then create a document with the
spool file as attachment and send them all...the recipients can consist of
internal SAP users as well as the external mail addresses. but with
external mail addresses i don't remember whether they will be able to open
up spool attachment or not u need to check that.

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Johri
Workflow Consultant
SAP Practice
Extn : 2597
Ph    : 91-0120-2582323
Fax   : 91-0120-2582322
Computer Science Corporation India Ltd.

-

for such purpose.

                      Workflow99
                      @aol.com                 To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      Sent by: SAP             cc:
                      Workflow                 Subject: Re: standard email report
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG

                      07/30/2004 05:43
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

I am not sure about earlier releases, but in  6.20, a spool list  recipient
can be assigned while defining a job in SM36. The recipients can  be User
Id,
Distribution lists, external users, Org Units, A combo of external  &
internal
users.

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer,  USCBP.
248-613-1287 (C)

In a message dated 7/30/2004 6:14:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,