rogue workflow item going to inbox of initiator

Praveen Johri pjohri at csc.com
Tue Aug 31 06:37:25 EDT 2004

Are you using advance with dialog option??

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Johri
Workflow Consultant
SAP Practice
Extn : 2597
Ph    : 91-0120-2582323
Fax   : 91-0120-2582322
Computer Science Corporation India Ltd.

-

for such purpose.

                      Jim D Hill
                      <JimD_Hill               To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      @colpal.com>             cc:
                      Sent by: SAP             Subject: Re: rogue workflow item going to inbox of initiator
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG

                      08/31/2004 12:41
                      AM
                      Please respond
                      to "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hi Jocelyn,
I just double check and I am not using substitution. Im not sure why these
standard task
will not execute automatically. Please help.

Thanks ,
Jim

"Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 08/26/2004
06:56:47 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>