Job SWWDHEX is currently locked

Kevin Wilson kwilson at Insight.com
Mon Aug 30 12:07:17 EDT 2004

We are running mass material related workflows with deadline monitoring
attached to a couple of the background steps to check that they complete
in time. When we run a couple of hundred through our system we get a
couple of errors all attributed to "Job SWWDHEX is currently locked". It
seems like it's trying to delete this job but it can't because it's
locked.
Our workflows then go in to error and can be restarted using SWI2_DIAG
no problem but we'd rather have them going through without a problem.
Any suggestions / ideas?
Thanks
Kevin