How to raise FIPP-Created

Wever, Martijn martijn.wever at capgemini.com
Mon Aug 30 11:53:39 EDT 2004

Dear James, Mark, Stephan and Viveka,

Thanks for all your useful suggestions.
Meantime I was also pointed to an other user exit that does the trick (I
don't have the name but will send it Friday).

I was hoping I could pull it off without any coding.
Mark, as far as I can see you can limit the document types via
customizing for the 'Payment release' workflows (Posted documents) but
not for the 'Parking' workflows. Or is there a way to set up 'Assign
Release Approval Paths for Parking Documents' to exclude document types
entirely from the 'release necessary' functionality?

Regards,

Martijn Wever