Concatenate User for Expression

"Schröder, Ute Marion" UteMarion.Schroeder at REWE.de
Wed Aug 25 09:24:05 EDT 2004

Hello,

I believe it has to be quite a simple task but right now I=B4m totally =
lost.
I have an element in my workflow container called UNAME
now I use a step to concatenate a user-id (retrieved from a table in a
previous step)
and US into the container elment UNAME.

        data:      personresponsible type csks-verak .

          swc_get_element container 'UNAME' personresponsible.

        concatenate 'US' personresponsible(18) into personresponsible.
          swc_set_element container 'UNAME' personresponsible.

But if I take a look at the container after this step,
element User just contains US and not the rest of the string.
I tested the coding in Abap an the concatenation works fine.

What am I missing?

Thankx for your help and patience