Sending emails to External email Clients like Outlook or Lotus Notes from SAP

Shetye, Amit amit.shetye at capgemini.com
Wed Aug 25 03:24:18 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am using function module "SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1", for sending an email
from SAP to external mail client Microsoft Outlook. The mail is stuck in my
SAP outbox with comment "Wait for communications service". I think there are
some basis settings that needs to be carried out before we can achieve this.
Does anyone has any idea regarding this?
Thanks & Regards
Amit

Our name has changed.  Please update your address book to the following format: "recipient at capgemini.com".