Long Text in 4.0B

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Aug 25 02:58:10 EDT 2004

Alon,
Might be an expression evaluation problem - in which case it will be a highly technical note in component BC-BMT-WFM.  Check OSS notes for something along that lines (e.g. key words "expression" and "evaluate"  - I had something similar at a 4.6 site a while ago. Also, make sure you report it to OSS and check what basis support pack your customer is on.
Jocelyn