container between before and main method with DECISION-PROCES S

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Aug 24 12:32:45 EDT 2004

Hi Kim,
Agree with Jocelyn, an interesting scenario. Some dodgy workaround ideas =
if
you can't get it to work:
- A separate step to populate it with a requested start of a few minutes.
(yes, desperate measure).
- A dummy dialog task with the same texts which the user executes - it do=
es
nothing but binds the missing object back to the WF before automatically
moving on to the real decision via advance with dialog.

Cheers
Mike