Missing agents not in missing agent list

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Aug 24 12:23:12 EDT 2004

Hi Claus,
This is intended bahaviour - there are cases where one would want it to g=
to all possible agents when nobody is found.

Normally I wouldn't see it important to distinguish between something
appearing in the error log or missing agents - both are items for the WF
admin to handle... Any specific reason for needing this?

If so, perhaps a redesign might be better - Perhaps evaluate agents and s=
end
a WI to someone if the list is empty?

Cheers
Mike