Can we see BTEs also in SWEL....?????

rang nat ranganat1976 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 16:19:22 EDT 2004

Hi Alon,

Thanks  for your input.
I have assigned Z functionmodule as per SAP notes and mapped to the BTE 1640.
But this is not functioning .......

How can i track this event has been triggered.

If it is User exit i can use break points and debug...

As this is Assynchonous and Event based ,How can i check the FM has been triggered or Not....

Cheers
Prasad

Alon Raskin <araskin at 3i-consulting.com> wrote:
Unfortunately I think you have confused the terminologies. BTE (Business
Transaction Events) are not the same as workflow events. A BTE is, in its
rawest form, just a user exit.

You will not see BTEs in SWEL. Like chalk and cheese....

Regards,

Alon