Maximum capacity of UWL 6.0

Bijay Shrestha Bijay.Shrestha at genmills.com
Tue Aug 17 09:37:04 EDT 2004

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your prompt response. We are going to create a problem =
ticket.

Actually, I'd like to correct the error message I get. The actual error =
message is: "Unable to perform the request. Try again. If the problem =
persists, inform your system administrator.". It's not a connection =
error message as I mentioned earlier. The message is little bit =
misleading.

In an ideal situation keeping the work item lists below 200 sounds good. =
However in our situation workitem lists volume is high and there are big =
numbers of people in a position for agent determination. This means each =
workitem lists goes to everybody in that team and anybody can pick that =
up.

I think it would be good not have limit at all but if there's some other =
reasons for that I'd like to retrieve at least first 1000 items instead =
of error. Just my two cents.

Thanks.
Bijay Shrestha=20