Strange behavior with DECISION step 4.6c

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Mon Aug 16 10:56:06 EDT 2004

I have a DECISION step with three outcomes.
Approve, Reject, Complete and the standard cancel and keep in inbox.

I get to this DECISION step and all I see the cancel and keep in inbox option.
In the template, I have them all there and green checked. i.e. activated.
When I Iook at the running WF log, I see that I have these steps in the graphical view.

They just do not show me these options to select from the decision step.

Any clues?

Thanks!

Rick Sample
WF Developer / Analyst