WS10000051 (FI Parked Documents) does not complete

Nat 4 Govender ngovender4 at toyota.co.za
Fri Aug 13 08:50:10 EDT 2004

(See attached file: Message 0000460408.txt)

Regards
Nat Govender
Toyota South Africa
SAP Support  - SAP Workflow
Ext.              : 32645
Direct Line : 031 - 910 2645
Fax              : 031 - 902 9633
E-Mail         : ngovender4 at toyota.co.za

                                                                          =
=0D
             Lisa Heise                                                   =
=0D
             <lisa.heise at us.ib                                            =
=0D
             m.com>                                                     To=
=0D
             Sent by: SAP              SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU             =
=0D
             Workflow                                                   cc=
=0D
             <Owner-SAP-WUG at MI                                            =
=0D
             TVMA.MIT.EDU>                                         Subject=
=0D
                                       Re: WS10000051 (FI Parked          =
=0D
                                       Documents) does not complete       =
=0D
             2004/08/13 02:34                                             =
=0D
             PM                                                           =
=0D
                                                                          =
=0D
                                                                          =
=0D
             Please respond to                                            =
=0D
               SAP Workflow                                               =
=0D
               Users' Group                                               =
=0D
             <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.M                                            =
=0D
                  IT.EDU>                                                 =
=0D
                                                                          =
=0D
                                                                          =
=0D

Hello Nat,

I am unable to view this message.  Would you mind copying the text into a
message for me?

Thank you very much!
Lisa

Nat 4 Govender <ngovender4 at toyota.co.za>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
08/12/2004 12:58 AM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group"

SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: WS10000051 (FI Parked Documents) does not complete

We had the same problem.
You can refer to my message number of OSS (Message Number 0120050410
0000460408 2003).
This might help.

Regards
Nat Govender
Toyota South Africa
SAP Support  - SAP Workflow
Ext.              : 32645
Direct Line : 031 - 910 2645
Fax              : 031 - 902 9633
E-Mail         : ngovender4 at toyota.co.za

             Lisa Heise

             <lisa.heise at us.ib

             m.com>                                                     To

             Sent by: SAP              SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU

             Workflow                                                   cc

             <Owner-SAP-WUG at MI

             TVMA.MIT.EDU>                                         Subject

                                       Re: WS10000051 (FI Parked

                                       Documents) does not complete

             2004/08/11 09:38

             PM

             Please respond to

               SAP Workflow

               Users' Group

             <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.M

                  IT.EDU>

The client is on 4.7, so this note (329872) unfortunately does not apply.

I can get the workflow to complete if I reject it, resubmit it, and then
approve it.
But if I just approve it, it does not complete.

John Wiese <jwiese at esri.com>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
08/11/2004 10:36 AM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group"

SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
cc

Subject
FW: UPDATE:  WS10000051 (FI Parked Documents) does not complete

Lisa,
I believe the following information relates to your specific problem . . .
--John x2381

Per your e-mail:
My client has implemented WS10000051 within their SAP System ( FI Parked
Documents) with one approver.

My problem here is inconsistency whereby the standard SAP Workflow does
not
kick off the next subworkflow of

account assignment (WS10000055) which basically sets the Release Flag to
'X'
to enable 'Posting' to complete

the entire workflow. I do not receive any errors but the status of the
workflows just reside in status 'InProcess' and

therefore does not 'Post' the Parked Documents which have been approved.

I have not found any OSS notes that apply to this problem. Any ideas??

Thanks,

Lisa