SRM/EBP 4.0 Parallel workflows for shopping carts status ?

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Tue Aug 10 08:54:38 EDT 2004

Thanks Jocelyn, I wasn't going to use them until told they were
official....honest :). I saw the line item approval for EBP 5.0 in the help
portal...that's exactly what I need here.....rats !!

OK looks like we will go with a sequential process using the WS14000133 workflow
and an implementation of the BADI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI.

Thanks for the help and guidance as always

Cheers
Dave