transport of event linkages

Dominik Sobolewski sobolewskid at marafiq.com.sa
Tue Aug 10 06:33:27 EDT 2004

Hello Michael,

I remember that there is an Oss Note describing your particular problem
with 4.6B. The Solution is to apply a correction, unfortunately I do not
remember the note number. Just see if you can find it yourself, if you
cannot find it just send another mail and I will see if I can find it
somewhere in my old cabinet.

:-) Dominik=20

=20

=20